Check out what our valued customers have to say. After all, we aim to make you have the BEST experience possible that truly makes learning science …Magical!
- Thank you for hosting our son's 9th birthday party, he had such a great time and is still talking about it. His favorite part was the rockets and can't wait to try it again. His dad was just as intrigued as the children. You have showed the children a fun and exciting way to look at science. Thank you again. Kirsten E.
- Thank you so much for your amazing presentation at XXXXX's birthday party. The kids had a blast and are still talking about it, and had a lot of fun while they were learning. And the parents can't believe how well you held the attention of 20 six and seven year olds! Your science party is well worth the money and I'm sure we will have you back again. Bec
- Our Crazy Scientist friend has become a wonderful and much anticipated incursion for the children (and secretly the staff) during the last three years. Â They have instilled a love for science and exploration within our children. I could not recommend The Crazy Scientist Â more highly. Sally-Footsteps OOSH Coordinator
- â€œThe Crazy Scientist kept the boys fully entertained with his gross science experiences. From making fake blood to playing with gooey slim, the boys had a fantastic time.Â As the children left, I heard them say â€œthat was the best birthday party everâ€ and thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve had The Crazy ScientistÂ run four parties for our kids each with a different theme to suit the age of the children.Â Same time next year?â€ E.Press
- "I really liked the rockets and boo bubbles" Kate 6yr (Spooktacular Workshop)
The next day Â XXXX gave his Monday morning talk on what heâ€™d learntÂ about Â two topics (during the party) - magnetism and the effects of surface tension. His class teacher was blown away. Â Thank you very much Darin for your efforts. Your contribution made the party a total success.